Central Jamia Mosque Ghamkol Sharif has three floors with the following facilities and is fully accessible to wheelchair users.
- Mosque Office
- Prayer room for daily salaah (capacity for 100 worshippers)
- Additional Prayer Hall (capacity for 400 worshippers)
- Conference room
- Library (for reference purposes only containing English, Urdu & Arabic books)
- Kitchen from which pre-prepared food is served
- Lift (accessible via Ladies entrance and serves all floors)
- Ablution/Washrooms for men & women
- Car-park (capacity for 150 cars)
- Main Prayer Hall (capacity for 3000 worshippers)
- Ladies Prayer hall (capacity for 1500 worshippers)
- Additional side hall
- Visitors Gallery
The mosque has a dome and a minaret which provides a panoramic view across the surrounding suburbs of Birmingham.